We employ a deal registration program to ensure you always obtain returns on the investment you’ve made into promoting DataLocker to your customers. This program limits the impact of price shopping, safeguards partners against competitive price undercutting, and levels the playing field between partners of all sizes.
Program Eligibility & Administration
- The Reseller must be an authorized DataLocker Preferred Partner to qualify for the Program.
- Partner must register eligible sales opportunities via the DataLocker Registration Form (on the right)
- Registered opportunities must identify the specific sales opportunity within the institution or organization.
- Partner agrees to pre-qualify opportunities, and submit valid and complete opportunity details via the Deal Registration Form.
- All deal registration approvals are valid for 90 days. Requests for extensions may be approved at DataLocker’s sole discretion if all requirements are met. Extension requests can be submitted to the partner’s sales team before expiration.
- The Partner will receive a Deal Registration discount if the opportunity meets the sales eligibility requirements defined under the Approval Process section.
- Once the Partner receives approval for a Deal Registration opportunity, they are eligible to receive a discount off unit cost if they close the deal within the specified time period.
- The deal registration must meet program guidelines at the time of deal closure.
- DataLocker reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the deal registration offering at any time. All decisions by DataLocker regarding partner or discount eligibility are made at DataLocker’s sole discretion and are final.
- The Partner Sales Rep submits the Deal Registration Form.
- Once the Partner submits an eligible sales opportunity, DataLocker will validate the opportunity to ensure it is:
- New to the DataLocker Registration System,
- Net new to the DataLocker Sales pipeline
- Your DataLocker Sales Team will review and respond to deal registration submissions within two (2) business days.
- Deal registration will be awarded to the partner who finds and identifies the new opportunity. In cases where DataLocker discovers the opportunity, DataLocker may, in its sole discretion, award deal registration to the partner who can invest in ongoing activity to support the customer.
- All valid communications regarding approvals or denials will originate from the DataLocker Sales Team
Deal Registration Rejection Reasons
- Deal registrations can be rejected for, but are not limited to, the following:
- The same partner has previously registered the same opportunity.
- Another partner has already registered the opportunity.
- Deal registration opportunity came from an RFQ/RFP. Only opportunities initiated and driven by the partner are eligible for deal registration.
- Deal registration opportunity came from a bid board. Only opportunities initiated and driven by the partner are eligible for deal registration.